If you’re looking for a way to take and share your content with others on social media, online or in-person, you’ve come to the correct place. The screenshot is your one-stop shop when it comes to screenshots. With our easy-to-use interface, you can screenshot anything on your Lenovo laptop, from purposely made photos and videos to images and videos that we’ve brought himself. Just join the text you want to screenshot, hit “Screenshot”, and ignore screenshotting items you don’t want to recognize.
This article will help you to know how to screenshot Lenovo, which operates on Windows. Taking a screenshot is nearly equal in all laptops, whatever the label it belongs to, but trust on the type of OS you utilize and the keyboard layout. Lenovo laptops use a standard keyboard in common. Here we’ve provided all the points about ‘how to take screenshots on Lenovo?
- PrtSc Keyboard Shortcut to Capture the Screenshot
- Windows Logo + PrtSc to Capture Selected Windows Screen screenshot
- Press Alt + PrtSc to Capture the Active Window
- Press Windows Key + Shift + S to Take a Custom Screenshot
- Use Snipping Tool to Take Custom Screenshots
1. PrtSc Keyboard Shortcut to Capture the Screenshot
In this process, you’ll know how to take a screen capture of the entire screen on a Lenovo PC. It will include your console and the Paint. Follow the process now.
- To start with, press the PrtSc button on your console
- Then, the entire screen will be caught and replicated on your console
- From that point onward, hit the Windows button and type in Paint in the inquiry box
- Then, at that point, pick Paint from the list items and open it
- Presently press Ctrl + V to glue the replicated picture to Paint
- At long last, hit Ctrl + S to save the screen capture and give it a legitimate name to find without any problem.
If you think this technique is a piece tedious, look at the following one to know how to take a screen capture on a Lenovo PC.
2. Windows Logo + PrtSc to Capture Selected Windows Screen screenshot
Think about this strategy as an option in contrast to the first. Here you can straightforwardly get to the screen capture without saving through paint. This is the way to do such.
- To begin with, press the Windows logo key and the PrtSc button simultaneously to catch the entire screen
- Then, go to this area C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots
- Here, you really want to see the furthest down-the-line one triumph ultimately your last taken screen capture.
Since you know how to take a screen capture of the entire screen on a Lenovo PC how about we figure out how to catch a functioning window.
3. Press Alt + PrtSc to Capture the Active Window
This strategy discloses how to take screen captures of a functioning window on a Lenovo PC. It likewise includes the Paint program, yet the key blend is unique. Investigate.
- Press the Alt + PrtSc buttons simultaneously to catch your presently dynamic window
- Presently, the screen capture will be duplicated on your console
- Press the Windows logo key and type Paint in the inquiry box
- Presently click on the top outcome
- When in Paint, press Ctrl + V on your console to glue the screen capture
- At last, press Ctrl + S to save it.
There is no option in contrast to this strategy for catching a functioning window until you’re utilizing any product. How about we figure out how to make a custom screen capture now.
4. Press Windows Key + Shift + S to Take a Custom Screenshot
If your Lenovo PC is running Windows 10 OS from 1809 or more current than that, you can without much of a stretch take a custom screen capture utilizing the in-constructed Snip and Skitch use of Windows 10. This is the way to do that.
- Press the Windows logo key + Shift + S button simultaneously to open the cutting toolbar
- Presently, there will be 3 choices Rectangular, Freeform, and Fullscreen
- Pick the one you really want and snap and drag the region you need to catch
- When done, the clipped region will be saved money on your clipboard; glue it any place you need to.
5. Use Snipping Tool to Take Custom Screenshots
Here is one more in-fabricated programming of Windows-Snipping Tool, which you can use to catch uniquely formed screens. This product additionally permits you to feature, mark, or compose at your favored situations on the screen capture. Here are the means to take a custom screen capture utilizing the Snipping Tool on your Lenovo PC.
- To start with, press the Windows logo key and type in Snip
- Then, click on the top outcome and open Snipping Tool
- In the Snipping Tool window, click on New
- Presently pick an edge of the entire screen capture region, snap and drag your mouse to clip the entire spot
- Once done, your screen capture will be shown on the spring window
- At last, click on the Save symbol and give an appropriate name to save it.
Hope you followed above the answer to your query regarding how to screenshot on Lenovo. The techniques and devices referenced above will definitely assist you with taking screen captures quickly and simple way on your Lenovo PC. You won’t confront any difficulty while utilizing these devices, they are 100 percent secure to utilize.