In this article, we have listed the 4 solutions to solve the problem which arises when the Xbox is not connected to the WIFI network. If you have a subscription to Xbox Gold Live you will not see this issue often. Win more free codes at FreeCodesXXX and play multiplayer games online at free of cost.
1. Xbox does not see a WiFi network (not a single one).
In most cases, this is physical damage to the wireless module or antenna of the game console. Since in the modern world, it is extremely unlikely that everywhere there is not even a single router with WiFi
Simple Tips and Solutions for Xbox One:
- Restart your Xbox in a variety of ways.
- Restore the factory settings.
- Reflash the Xbox.
If none of the above methods helped, then you should contact a service center for repair. Of course, you can disassemble the Box yourself, check the antenna and even replace the wireless card, but you should only do this with direct hands.
2. Xbox does not find the desired WiFi network.
This phenomenon occurs when the game console and the router have different support for frequency channels.
Xbox One has a WiFi card (A / B / G / N) on two bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
At home, the most common routers with a range of 2.4 GHz, which operate on channels 1-13. So, it’s precisely in these channels that the snag often lies, since not all devices can find the network on channels 12 and 13.
3. Xbox sees the network, but does not connect to the WiFi router.
In 9 cases out of 10, this is due to a mismatch of the password or the “jambs” with encryption.
- Go to the admin panel of the modem / router.
- In the Wi Fi security section, check the password, or better, set a new one (English letters and numbers).
- Set up wireless encryption: WPA2 Personal (PSK) + AES.
4. There is a connection, but the Internet does not work.
- Make sure that the Internet is generally available on a modem, for example, on a Wi-Fi laptop.
- Check the opening of pages in a browser (Microsoft Edge) on the Xbox.
- Enable automatic IP and DNS in the XBOX network settings.
- Register IP and DNS by hand if the modem does not distribute settings via DHCP.
- Enable UPnP or DMZ in the modem/router settings
These are some tips to solve the WIFI problem in your Xbox.
Some best Xbox One games are :
Ryse: Son of Rome: Roman Massacre a la movie ‘300‘
From the creators of the incredibly popular and hammering great game “Crysis” now comes Ryse. Ryse is built like a movie you can even play and is an exclusive release for Xbox One. So when all your Playstation 4 friends come by, they can only look yelping when you turn up Ryse. Get free gift cards from the cards generator.
Tom Clancy’s The division: Strategic action game that requires brains!
Tom Clancy is a personal favorite for many people and most gamers have probably come across a game from Tom Clancy’s universe including Ghost Recon or Splinter Cell. Now the tour has come to “The Division”. You can also get free codes from the online generator and play Xbox games for free.