How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Keep Restarting: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was one of the Samsung devices which had attracted many people at the time of launching. Still, we can consider this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone as one of the most special Samsung Galaxy series smartphones. Also, in terms of features, it was an excellent smartphone. But, there are also some the Note 4 users who have many times complained about its problems. One of the problems from those is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Keeps Restarting without any reason. If you are a Note 4 user, then you might have faced such an issue.
Fortunately, and however, the problem causing the Android boot loop, the issue with Galaxy devices restarting, again and again, can be fixed pretty easily. Just follow the steps below, and you should have your Samsung Galaxy phone back in its full working state.
1. Uninstalling Unwanted Apps
Once in a while, the application you have introduced in the gadget might cause such issues. In this way, around then, you ought to be familiar with that specific application that is causing issues. To securely uninstall those applications, the Safe Mode is the best approach.
In this way, here is all that you require to accomplish for uninstalling that application.
- Most importantly, open the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 portable.
- Then, press and hold the Power Key. It will invite you to affirm to switch off the gadget. Express YES to provoke.
- Try not to leave the Power Key until you see Samsung Logo. Then, at that point, discharge the Power Key.
- Presently, press and hold the Volume Down Key till the gadget light up.
- In the wake of seeing the light on the presentation, presently you can leave all the keys.
- On the off chance that you have effectively gone into the Safe Mode, you can see “Protected Mode” in the lower-left corner.
- Presently, subsequent to going into Safe Mode, you can uninstall the blunder-causing application easily. You, right off the bat, ought to uninstall the application that you have introduced most as of late.
- Since presumably most as of late introduced application is making more opportunities for the issues.
- You can likewise allude to the accompanying video to uninstall android applications. We have referenced 3 methods for erasing android applications in that video, we want to believe that you will like it
2. Factory Data Reset
On the off chance that you are as yet confronting a similar issue, the Factory Data Reset is a definitive stunt to settle it. Once in a while, this issue additionally happens when you have introduced the most recent firmware adaptation on the gadget. The most recent firmware redesign will naturally lead your gadget to reboot or restart. Thus, to investigate it, you should happen with the Factory Data Reset. Yet, before you continue on, remember to take a reinforcement of every one of your data and records. Since this Data Reset cycle will erase the entirety of your data. Along these lines, prior to applying the cycle, be cautious about the reinforcement.
Here, we will likewise rattle off the most common way of performing Factory Data Reset. In this way, simply view there and follow a similar interaction on your gadget.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Then, at that point, press and hold the Volume up key, Home key, and Power key all the while till you see the Android logo.
- Presently, by utilizing the Volume down key explore the wipe data and factory reset choice. To choose it, utilize the Power Button.
- Here, pick a choice of Delete all client data utilizing the Volume down key. Once more, to choose it, press
- Power key.
- In the wake of choosing it, it will require a significant stretch of time to Reboot.
- Then, at that point, stand by till the gadget gets restarted.
3. Update Apps
Whenever some applications are not refreshed routinely, they can be the justification for why your Samsung Galaxy phone continues to turn on and off. Thus, guarantee they are forward-thinking. You can refresh applications by doing the accompanying:
- Open the Play Store, and click the Menu symbol on the upper-left.
- Tap on “My applications and games” and “Update” for one App or click on “Update All” to download every accessible update.
- Permit application authorizations at whatever point asked and pick “Accept” for the interaction to finish.
4. Free Up the Phone Storage
At the point when Android phones stores a lot of data, they become less touchy. Too many reserve records or data can likewise bring about framework troubles, for example, unforeseen restarting issues. Along these lines, think about cleaning it to free some space on the off chance that you’ve been utilizing your Samsung phone for quite a while.
To clear the reserved data on the Samsung phone, go to the Settings application, then to the “Applications” > “Capacity” choice. Ultimately, to “Reserved data” and clean every one of the stored data
To fix the problem of Samsung restarting on its own, just follow the above solutions, and everything will be fixed instantly. If you are a user of the Samsung Galaxy S5 device, then this whole solution can also be useful to you. If you are having the same issue with Galaxy S5 as Note 4, then this method will help you.