Android devices have become popular all over the world in a very short time. Android devices that come with pre-installed Google Play Store are the most used and preferred device. Google Play Store is an online Android market for all apps. A large number of apps are available on Play Store. Along with the benefit we get from Google Play Store sometimes we also face various drawbacks. Usually, errors occur while downloading or updating an app. Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 Error is one such error and a very common error in Google Play Store.
This error occurs while downloading or updating your Android device apps. The error message that appears on the screen says “Unable to download due to an update error for ‘app name’. If you are also facing this error, then you have come to the right place. Here, we will show you some ways that have successfully resolved the error.
1. Check your Date and Time:
In most cases, the error is found to be due to an incorrect date and time. So, make sure you have the current date and time. Also, an additional tip is given below. If your date and time are correct then you can follow it. Date and time
- Go to Settings >>Date & Time
- Enable automatic date and time.
- Now, check the Google Play Store whether you are getting the error or not. If you are unable to resolve the issue, try the steps below as well.
- Manually set the device and set the year to 4 years in the future (wrong date) and then open the Google Play Store.
- Download the Google Play Store app once.
- Go back to the time settings and reset to automatic.
2. Uninstall Update Google Play Store:
Sometimes in some cases, the update to your Google Play Store may cause some compatibility issues including DF-DLA-15 errors with the applications you download on Play Store.
Visit Settings => Apps => Google Play Store => Uninstall Updates. Once done, restart your Android device, and be careful not to update the Play Store now. Finally, try reloading the app on the Play Store to see if the error still exists.
3. Add payment option:
The solution to the Google Play error is to add a payment option to your Google Play account. Sometimes apps are prevented from updating due to an error verifying the payment option, so follow the steps below to add an option. Please note that you don’t need to make any payments to try this solution.
- Open Play Store.
- Tap the menu icon to the left of the search bar.
- Tap on ‘Account’.
- Tap on ‘Payment Methods then adds a new payment method.
- Click on the green-colored ‘+’ button for the payment button.
- Follow the process to add a new payment.
4. Remove Accounts:
The df-dla-15 error may occur because you have multiple accounts connected to Google Play or you have one account with a possible problem. If you still have problems after following the above steps, please follow the steps below to remove all accounts and add a new one.
- Go to Settings in your app drawer.
- Search for ‘Accounts’ or ‘Accounts & Sync’ or similar and open it.
- Then click Google and follow these steps for each account on this page.
- Tap on it to open an account.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap on ‘Remove Account’.
- Repeat the steps for other accounts.
- Enter your PIN.
6. Clear Cache:
The easiest method and probably the most successful option to fix df-dla-15 are to clear the Google Play cache. Here’s how to make a knife.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Press your home button to return to its start.
- Go to your device settings.
- Find and open ‘Apps’ or ‘Apps’.
- Scroll down, search for Google Play Store, and tap on it to open it.
- Then press Force Stop.
- Then tap Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear Data.
7. Turn off the SD Memory:
As a last option and if the above two methods do not work for you, you can try to disable the external memory “SD” of your mobile phone, do as follows:
- Open your phone’s main menu and go to Settings.
- Go to the Storage tab.
- There you will see an option to disable the SD card, tap on it.
- After that, we go to the Google Play Store and try to update the app which threw us the error again.
We hope you like this article and solved the ‘Google Play Store error df-dla-15’ error. If you have any queries regarding this article, you can ask us in the comment section.