Many users are connecting to Disney Plus every day to stream movies and TV shows. While it’s a great streaming service, Disney+ has its flaws, one of which is Error Code 24. If you encounter this type of error, you’ll see this message: “Sorry, we’re having trouble connecting to your account. Please re-enter your account information and try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 24).“
Error code 24 occurs when you try to connect to Disney Plus. One of the reasons for this error is connection issues you are having with your local network, thus preventing you from connecting to Disney Plus. Your current internet speed may be so weak that it does not meet the minimum requirement of 5 Mbps. Another reason is when you have a problem logging into the app. Error code 24 usually occurs when people use Amazon Fire Stick on their TV. But sure, it can happen to anyone who uses any your Android device to access Disney Plus. So, how do you fix this Disney Plus error? Check out the solutions below and see which one helps you fix it.
1. Restart Your Router:
Restarting the router and modem is the first step in restoring your Wi-Fi connection. This is especially true if you are using an older combination. However, recent models may create fewer connection problems. In almost any situation, when you receive problem code 24 while streaming Disney Plus, you should go to the router and modem and follow the steps below:
- Remove both the modem and the router. However, avoid touching the reset button.
- Give it some time, one to five minutes should be enough.
- First, reconnect the modem. And then, patiently wait for a minute.
- Now, connect the router. Allow about 2-3 minutes.
- Go back to Disney Plus and monitor the connection while they are both fully functional.
This way, you don’t need to restart your device if you’re streaming Disney Plus on any of your streaming devices of choice while using the mobile app or smart TV.
2. Sign Out and Sign Back in through the App:
Try signing out of your Disney Plus account and signing back in to see if that refreshes the app and fixes the error. You can sign out using your Amazon Fire Stick and wait a few seconds before signing back in. You can also sign out on the Disney+ website.
- Open the Disney Plus website in any browser.
- Log in to your account.
- Select an account and click Settings.
- Go to Device Management
- Click Remove All Devices.
- After you sign out, launch your Disney Plus app on your Amazon Fire TV and sign back in.
3. Check your internet connection:
- Open the Google Chrome browser and type “netstat -an” in the address bar.
- Click on the “Network Connections” icon that appears in the lower-left corner of the browser window.
- Right-click on “Local Area Connection” that appears in the list of network connections and select “Properties”.
- In the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” section, click on the “Ping” button.
- In the “Type” field, type the IP address of your Disney Plus account.
- In the “Port” field, type the port number used for Disney Plus online gaming.
- Click on the “Send” button.
- Wait a few seconds for the “Ping” result to appear in the “Status” field.
If the “ping” result shows that your Disney Plus account is connected to the Internet, error code 24 has been successfully resolved. If the “ping” result shows that your Disney Plus account is not connected to the Internet, then error code 24 is incorrectly fixed and you need to follow the steps below to fix error code 24 properly.
4. Try Using a Different Browser:
Following are the steps to try using a different browser to fix error code 24 Disney Plus:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Disney Plus website.
- Click on the “Enter your email address” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to click on “Forgot your password?” Link.
- Enter your email address again and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will now be taken to a page where you can enter your login information.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken to the main Disney Plus page.
- On the Disney Plus home page, click on the “Menu” button in the upper right corner.
- On the “Menu” page, click on the “Account” button in the upper left corner.
- On the “Account” page, click on the “Settings” button in the upper right corner.
- On the “Settings” page, click on the “General” tab.
- Under the “General” tab, click on the “Browser” button.
- On the “Browser” page, select the browser you want to use from the list of options.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Your browser should now be set as the default browser.
If error code 24 Disney Plus is still not resolved, try using a different browser. If that doesn’t work, you may need to reset your browser.
So, these are some ways to fix Disney Plus error code 24. Hope you understood everything easily and successfully removed the problem. If you still face any issues, please let me know in the comments below.