BlueStacks is holding a contest for gamers playing Call Of Duty: Mobile and Free Fire on its mobile emulator. Here’s how to participate, the rules, and the prize pool.
All image credits in this story go to BlueStacks, Activision, Tencent, Timi Studios, 111dots Studio, and Garena, for the respective owners. – Participate Here
How to participate
To participate in the contest, follow these steps –
- Download latest version of BlueStacks
- Install Garena Free Fire – Anniversary Game or Call of Duty Mobile on BlueStacks
- Reach level 10 in Call of Duty Mobile or complete 50 games of Free Fire(Solo).
- Once you have completed the task, take the screenshot clearly showing your Free Fire or Call of Duty Mobile profile statistics and Bluestacks client. Submit the screenshot in our ⦁ discord server
- Contest starts from – 15-10-2019 10:00AM IST onwards.
The rules for the contest are as follows –
All screenshots must be unedited, although cropping is allowed. Screenshots must be at least 1024×768 in resolution and be upload in google form, provided in the discord server in .jpg format. Filenames should include the participant’s name for identification. Screenshot should clearly show all the games running on Bluestacks.
- Participants have to play Free Fire/ Call of Duty Mobile on BlueStacks to become eligible for the contest.
- This contest is eligible only for the residents of India.
- All the prizes will be sent via PayTM, winners are requested to have a valid PayTM account.
- We will randomly select 500 lucky winners from the list of participants who have successfully followed contest guidelines and submitted the screenshot.
- Contest ends on 15-11-2019 23:59 IST, Winners will be announced on 20-11-2019 15:00 IST
BlueStacks will be giving away 100 INR to 500 lucky winners who participate in this contest. These winners will be randomly selected and must follow all the rules & steps mentioned above.