Best 7 Ways To Fix AirPods Not Connecting To Mac: Connecting AirPods to your Mac can be a regular thing for you to do every day. Hearing music, watching movies, or skype-ing can be more enjoyable when you have your AirPods and Mac connected. Moreover, sometimes your AirPods do not connect to Mac at some moment. So, if you’re one of those people who struggles to fix the issue, then this article is for you. This article will guide you to 7 solutions to fix the related issues.
1. Examine Compatibility
If you struggle to set up your AirPods with a Mac for the absolute first time, it merits checking for similarity issues. Contingent upon the plan of the AirPods, a Mac ought to have the accompanying forms of macOS set up to lay out an association.
- AirPods Pro-macOS 10.15.1 or later on
- AirPods (second era)- macOS 10.14.4 or later
- AirPods (original)- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
On the off chance that you are uncertain about the variant of macOS dealing with your Mac, open the Apple menu, and pick About This Mac. You want to see the relevant subtleties recorded beneath the default Summary tab on the window that shows up.
2. Enable Bluetooth
Regularly, we disregard the most irrelevant of things. For this situation, checks assuming that your Mac has Bluetooth made it conceivable. To do that, start by tapping the Bluetooth symbol on the menu bar.
On the off chance that Bluetooth seems disabled, click Turn Bluetooth On. Or then again, trigger the switch close to Bluetooth. Your AirPods should then interface right away. You can likewise interface physically by highlighting your best AirPods and picking the Link decision.
3. Charge AirPods
In the event that you have had your AirPods not interfacing with macintosh, then, at that point, they could have no charge remaining. Have a go at placing them into the cases for no less than 15 minutes. You ought to similarly charge the charging case itself in the event that the status sign on it doesn’t enlighten.
4. Reboot Mac
Restarting your Mac can similarly help settle AirPods-related network concerns. Prior to doing that, however, put both AirPods inside the charging case.
When your Mac reboots, take your AirPods out once more. In the event that they don’t connect naturally, open the Bluetooth menu, and take a stab at connecting to them manually.
5. Reset Mac
You can reset your AirPods for another new beginning and to fix a couple of minor issues. For this situation, you would be able to fix the AirPods not interfacing with the Mac issue. Here are basic advances you really want to follow to restart your AirPods
- Begin by placing your AirPods into their charging cases. Hang tight for thirty seconds and open the cover.
- Select Open Bluetooth Preferences on the Bluetooth menu to raise the Bluetooth Preferences sheet.
- Click the ‘X’ symbol next to your AirPods, and click Forget Device to dispense with them from your Mac.
With the cover open, press, and hold the arrangement button on the rear of the charging case for around 15 seconds. Send off it when the status light on it starts to streak golden.
- Close the cover, and afterward re-open it. Tab Connect once the AirPods appear inside the Bluetooth Preferences.
- Your Mac should almost certainly have no issues connecting to your AirPods after that.
6. Forget and Reconnect
Once more eliminating the AirPods from the rundown associated with Bluetooth gadgets on your Mac and endeavoring to reconnect them can likewise help.
- Put your AirPods into the charging case.
- Bring up the Bluetooth menu and pick Open Bluetooth Preferences.
- Click the ‘X’ symbol to the right half of your AirPods, and click Forget Gadget.
- Open the charging case. When your AirPods show up inside the Bluetooth Preferences sheet, click Connect.
7. Disable Automatic Changing
Do you have an iPhone’s with iOS 14 introduced? Provided that this is true, your AirPods are not associated with a macintosh and immediately change to your iPhone assuming you begin playing music on it. To keep that from happening, open the Settings application on your iPhone and pick Bluetooth. Airpods not associating with macintosh (on the off chance that it isn’t as of now) and tap the I-molded symbol next to it. Then, pick the Link to This iPhone choice. On the accompanying screen, pick When Last Connected to This iPhone.
That similarly applies to any iPad starting with iPadOS 14. Assuming you have one around, you should rehash how you basically kept your AirPods from changing to the iPad consequently.
Hopefully, you wound up connecting your AirPods to your Mac. If the repairs above didn’t work and if you can’t connect them to your Mac, too. You might be bearing a bad set of AirPods. above we can give 7 solutions to fix the related issues,Then Fix the issue